4th December 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in Mechanical engineering from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Mechanical engineering and want to do summer training for better placement. How to do training from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  2. Previous Year Papers of Jindal Steel and Power's Mechanical?
  3. What can I do for summer vocational training in Jindal Steel?
  4. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  5. what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?
  6. Is it mandatory to do internship in B.Tech 3rd year for getting a job? What will happen if I haven't done the internship?
  7. What is the date of GET in mechanical engineering for Jindal Steel
  8. Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?
  9. Previous year question papers of Jindal Steel Mechanical Engineering recruitment exam?
  10. Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering
  11. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  13. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  14. Topics for Jindal Steel GET Exam civil engineering
  15. JSPL GET Exam Syllabus - Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous Year Paper of GET Recruitment Exam for Jindal Steel and Power ltd?
  17. Model question papers and preparation tips for Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. recruitment exam?
  18. Result of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. recruitment exam?
29th November 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in Mechanical engineering from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?

Procedure to do training in Jindal Steel and Power Limited:

There are several portals that are only working on the basis of providing Internship details. Some of such top Internship portals are,

>> Internshala
https://internshala.com/

>> Letsintern
https://www.letsintern.com/

I request you to register yourself with the internship websites mentioned above providing all your contact details. Whenever there is an opportunity of internship, you will then be notified to your mail box and you can then apply for it accordingly.

@ You must be pursuing 3rd year of 4th year of Bachelor Degree in order to be eligible.

@ You must have secured minimum 60% marks till last semester to be eligible.

Click here for Jindal Steel Careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?