18th December 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Details of Rotatory internship training in Private Hospitals?

My daughter is doing final year MBBS in a private medical college at Tamilnadu state.I want to undergo rotatory internship training in some other private hospital in order to have wide knowledge on her career.The ways and means for the same may kindly be intimated to me via e.mail please.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  2. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  3. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  4. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  5. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  6. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  7. What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship
  8. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  9. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  11. Which are the courses in Psychiatry?
  12. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  13. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  14. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  15. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  16. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  17. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  18. Placement areas after M.Sc. in Clinical Research? Duration of the course? Best colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?