23rd February 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Implant Training and Industrial Training? Which is better for Mechanical student?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me about the differences between Implant Training and Industrial Training? I am from Mechanical branch. So, which is better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  2. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  3. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  4. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  5. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  8. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  10. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?
  12. How to get the permission from the company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  14. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?
  16. How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?
  17. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  18. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
28th February 2016, 07:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among Implant Training and Industrial Training? Which is better for Mechanical student?

Implant training and industrial training are quite similar yet there are certain difference between the two. In implant training, you usually get hands-on experience on the real work which is being carried out at professional level at real world implementation level whereas in industrial training, usually such hands-on experience is not provided. Only practical classes and dummy projects are given for experience and gaining knowledge. However, in recent times, both of them are merged and it depends on the company whether you are given hands-on experience of real world projects or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?