22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech Electrical graduate?

Hello friends, I have done with my BTech Electrical Engineering course. Now, I want to join HCL Technologies as an Intern. So, I just want to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company for me. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  3. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  5. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
  8. Procedure to apply an Internship in HCL Technology for CSE 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies being an EEE final semester student?
  11. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to CSE 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech(ECE) student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  14. Posts available in HCL Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in HCL Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?
  17. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  18. Can I do an Internship in HCL being a B.Sc(Electronics) student? Procedure to apply?
25th July 2018, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech Electrical graduate?

To apply for internship in HCL Technologies, you can visit the career page at (https://www.hcltech.com/careers) and fill up the online application form. If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to get a reference letter from your college and send it to the HOD of the company. Now the admin department will guide you for the rest of the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?