11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Magna International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Shougang Corporation for internship in Mechanical engineering?

I am Saikiran studying in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship in any of Magna International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Shougang Corporation. How can I approach these companies for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  2. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?
  3. Mechanical or Agricultural, which has better scope to study in BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Heavy Engineering Corporation?
  5. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  6. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to approach Aviadvigatel to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?
  9. How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  10. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  11. Chances to do internship at NRSc for Mechanical engineering students? How to approach for it?
  12. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  13. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
  15. Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?
  16. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  17. Possibility to do do summer internship from Triveni Engineering & Industries for Mechanical engineering student who has appeared in JNTUK 3-2 exam?
  18. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hindalco Industries Ltd.?
23rd February 2018, 09:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Magna International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Shougang Corporation for internship in Mechanical engineering?

You can visit the official websites of these companies and fill up the training application form. Then you have to write an application in which you have to mention the purpose and area of your training. Now send the application with your resume to the admin department of the company. If they find you eligible then will call you and you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their further instructions.

Magna Electronics: Web: https://www.magna.com/careers

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries: http://www.mhi.co.jp/global/index.html

Shougang Corporation: http://shougang.com.cn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?