17th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Sir/Madam,
I am a B.Tech engineering student studying Computer Science Engineering in 3rd year. I am interested to do Internship in HAL. I want to know whether a CSE student can get a Internship there? If can, then what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  11. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  12. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
16th September 2017, 12:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in HAL, just you have to prepare a resume and write an application in which you have to mention the total details of your training. Now get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Attach the application, the letter with your resume and send it to the HR department of the company. Now they will approach to you if your resume gets shortlisted. After that you have to appear for a personal interview and go through certain selection process in order to start your training.
1st October 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

I am a final year student of btech information technology branch. i wants to do my internship in hal. what is the procedure please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?