30th June 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Does ONGC offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) students?

Hello Sir, I am a student of MBA with Finance stream. I want to do an Internship in ONGC. So, I just want to know that ONGC provides an Internship or not for MBA students of Finance stream? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Does ONGC offer paid Internship? How much to get during such Internship?
  2. Does ONGC offer 6 months Internship to BTech Chemical candidates?
  3. Format of Cover Letter for Internship in ONGC?
  4. Format of Cover Letter for Internship in ONGC?
  5. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  6. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  7. Is there any test given by ONGC for pursuing internship?
  8. What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?
  9. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program?
  10. How to prepare for ONGC written exam and qualify for Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for winter internship in ONGC/IOCL?
  12. Possibility to do 1 year Internship in ONGC for BTech ECE student? -- [New]
  13. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship?
  15. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  16. How to do internship from ONGC being a M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry student?
  17. When the notification of Internship in ONGC will be published?
  18. What are the chances available to apply Summer Internship in ONGC? Detailed information about it?
4th May 2023, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ONGC offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) students?

Is it worth doing internship as a MBA finance student at ONGC
13th May 2023, 05:15 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Does ONGC offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) students?

Yes, ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation offers internships to MBA(Finance) students.

in general, usually, the candidates should have completed the first year of their MBA(Finance) program from a recognized institute with a minimum of 60% marks. They may also be required to fulfill other criteria such as specific age limits, language proficiency, etc.

You can visit the official website of ONGC or their career page for more details on the application process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?