12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Format of Cover Letter for Internship in ONGC?

Friends, I need your guidance for applying internship in ONGC. I want to know what to write in Cover Letter for requesting internship in ONGC. Kindly refer me the format of such letter. I am interest to do my internship in ONGC that is why I need your help.

Related Questions:
  1. Format of Cover Letter for Internship in ONGC?
  2. Format of Cover Letter for Internship in SAIL?
  3. Contact details of ONGC for posting cover letter requesting for Summer Internship? Documents required to submit?
  4. What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?
  5. Contact details of SAIL for posting cover letter requesting for Summer Internship? Documents required to submit?
  6. Contact details of NALCO for posting cover letter requesting for Summer Internship? Documents required to submit?
  7. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  8. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do internship from ONGC being a M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry student?
  10. Letter format to apply for Internship/Training programme in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student? How can I contact HR Manager of L&T for this purpose?
  11. Detailed information about the Recommendation Letter submitted to NTPC for Internship? How can I get the application form?
  12. How can I write a letter to the company for Summer Internship?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do internship while doing ECE 2nd year?
  14. How to do one month training in HCL Technologies?
  15. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  16. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?
  17. How can I apply for training in Mechanical branch at Mumbai?
  18. How can I write an application for Vocational Training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?