24th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Does ONGC offer paid Internship? How much to get during such Internship?

Hi Sir,
If I apply for an Internship in ONGC then can I get paid for such Internship? If yes, then how much amount I will get during this Internship? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Finance for MBA graduate who is working in FMCG? Does they offer Paid Internship?
  3. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  4. Whether emails informing about Paid Internship are fake?
  5. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  6. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?
  7. What are the chances available to apply Summer Internship in ONGC? Detailed information about it?
  8. Necessary steps to be taken for Summer internship in ONGC?
  9. How to prepare for ONGC written exam and qualify for Internship?
  10. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  11. What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?
  12. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  13. When the notification of Internship in ONGC will be published?
  14. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  17. How to apply for Internship in ONGC being a fresher?Regarding to summer internship
  18. List centres at New Delhi for doing summer training in Indian Railways?
13th May 2023, 05:23 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Does ONGC offer paid Internship? How much to get during such Internship?

Yes, ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) does offer paid internships.

The exact amount of payment for internships at ONGC may vary and is subject to company policies and the duration of the internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?