21st May 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do summer training in IDEA after 3 years in ECE? Best field of training in IDEA?

is IDEA good for summer internship for 3 year in ECE? in which field of IDEA will be best for training

Related Questions:
  1. Idea to do Summer Industrial training? Process for doing so?
  2. How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field
  3. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  4. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer training while doing 3rd year ECE course?
  6. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  7. In which field should I take summer training while in pre-final year of ECE branch?
  8. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  9. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  10. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  11. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  12. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  15. In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?
  16. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  17. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
24th May 2015, 11:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do summer training in IDEA after 3 years in ECE? Best field of training in IDEA?

Yes, it is a very good idea to do summer training or internship in Idea being in the third year of engineering course of ECE department. You should do the training in any of the below mentioned fields since you are from ECE department.

- Advanced Telecom
- Mobile Communication and Computing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?