20th August 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Does Wipro provide internship to MCA completed student? Give me detail regarding it?

I am MCA completed student and willing to do 6 month internship from Wipro Technologies to get knowledge. Does Wipro provides internship for MCA completed student? Give me detail regarding it?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Wipro offers Internship programme for MCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro for MCA last year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Kolkata for MCA student?
  7. Will WIPRO provide internship for MS students?
  8. Is it possible to do internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, L&T and so on?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  10. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?
  11. What kind of Internship is offered by Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  12. Eligibility for internship for Wipro or Infosys or other MNCs being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  13. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  14. How to do a project in Wipro for internship? I am currently doing my MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship at WIPRO? I am a student of HR
  16. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for MCA final year student?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  18. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
2nd September 2017, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Wipro provide internship to MCA completed student? Give me detail regarding it?

First of all you have to write a cover letter mentioning about the details of internship. Then visit their official website and fill up the online application form. Now send the cover letter with a resume to the HOD department of the company. They will rely you according to your eligibility. Now you have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview in order to get selected for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?