22nd December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for internship for Wipro or Infosys or other MNCs being a MCA 3rd semester student?

I am student of mca 3rd semester. Am I eligible for internship for wipro/ infosys or mnc's?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  7. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  10. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  11. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  13. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  15. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  18. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
26th December 2015, 12:21 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for internship for Wipro or Infosys or other MNCs being a MCA 3rd semester student?

Yes, you are eligible for the internship program in wipro as well as infosys. SO, for this what you need to do is to prepare your internship letter from the institute where you are studying and get it duly signed by the gazetted officer and send it to the concerned institute from where you want to have your internship done along with your resume and NOC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?