3rd June 2011, 04:10 AM
vishnu krishnan

Candidates having backlogs in degree level can apply for jobs in Indian Army including university entry scheme?

are candidates having backlogs in degree level be able to apply for jobs in indian army including university entry scheme?

4th August 2011, 12:58 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Candidates having backlogs in degree level can apply for jobs in Indian Army including university entry scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu krishnan View Post
are candidates having backlogs in degree level be able to apply for jobs in indian army including university entry scheme?
If you once had any backlogs and you have cleared them immediately will not have any problem

but if you have backlogs when you are applying and also when they call you for interview then it will become a problem for you to manage and convince them. because they will ask for provisional degree certificate at the time of selecting personnel's.

after clearing the particular levels of selection then you will be given a call letter or offer letter after you return to your home.

After that will be followed by training so on but the minimum academic qualification requirement is just a clean provisional certificate without any backlogs.

Best of luck for your attempt.

Regards

~AdityA~
4th August 2011, 09:01 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidates having backlogs in degree level can apply for jobs in Indian Army including university entry scheme?

hi dear
you can not apply if you have any backlogs in your b.tech .
if you have any backlogs immediately clear that backlogs then you will not face any problem other wise you will face a lot of problem .
to apply in Indian army first you clear all your backlogs...
then there is some more criteria like -
Candidates must be a indian citizen
unmarried candidates
the age limit is 22-28 yrs.....
for more details visit official website of Indian army ..

good luck......
4th August 2011, 10:57 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidates having backlogs in degree level can apply for jobs in Indian Army including university entry scheme?

hi dear
if in your engineering career there some back
but you apply for UES ARMY entry
then there is no problem
but at the time of Final interview all the back logs clear

if not clear at the time of final round then you are not eligible for this post
because this time they will check your mark sheet...........

that's the problem happen at the time..............

So you try to clear all the paper's ...........
4th August 2011, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu krishnan View Post
dear friend,

sorry to say dear maximum organization want fresh candidate . they can allow any backlog candidate.

so you have to cleared your backlog .then you are eligible for indian army. indian army jobs are very tough even they cant allow distance mode courses.

so after completion of your backlog you are eligible for this post.

all the best.
4th August 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get jobs in civil engineering field with a backlog of 4? I cleared it already.now am in final year BE civil engineering course
14th September 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

can a student having year back apply for ues entry to join army?
17th December 2011, 11:41 PM
chint123

If you once had any backlogs and you have cleared them immediately will not have any problem

but if you have backlogs when you are applying and also when they call you for interview then it will become a problem for you to manage and convince them. because they will ask for provisional degree certificate at the time of selecting personnel's.

after clearing the particular levels of selection then you will be given a call letter or offer letter after you return to your home.

After that will be followed by training so on but the minimum academic qualification requirement is just a clean provisional certificate without any backlogs.

Best of luck for your attempt.
28th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

can we join indian army if we have our degree extended say we clear it after the technical time? ie. in 5 years or so?
19th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have a 1 backlog but got a provisional degree from my college, apply for government job?? plzz help....
19th August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have 1 backlog but also have provisional degree, can i apply for government job?? plz help...
28th November 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i got an year back and next year i will be in 3rd year of my engineering degree. Can i apply for ues indian army next year?
3rd June 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a 7th semester student ,I have cleared ssb Interview of INDIAN AIRFORCE for technical officer and they have recommended me for medical which will be held in January. But after clearing interview I got to know that I received a backlog in 1 paper in 6th sem. I have to submit my results till 15th july,2014. m afraid ,the backpaper clearance result wont be out till that time. Will I recev the joining letter or i will be rejected? plzzz reply as soon as possible
12th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I got an year back and now I'm in final year..can i apply for flying branch now.pls reply to my mail [email protected]
16th February 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my b.e. in 5 years in E.I. branch from rgpv university...can i appear for IES exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?