30th April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for physiotherapy jobs in Indian defence?

hello!

I have completed my bachelors of physiotherapy from a renowned institute which is a deemed one. i want to know the procedure for applying into the Indian defence. i have been searching for various websites but could not get to it.. please help!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Physiotherapy jobs in Indian Army for year 2015?
  2. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. What are the job vacancies available after completing B.Tech?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?
  5. Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  7. How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)
  8. Procedure to join Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of BCA and being a girl?
  9. What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy
  10. Procedure to apply for jobs in Indian Railways? What is the examination schedule?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  12. What can i do after B.Com?
  13. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Difference between BCA and BSc? Is Computer Science a different area or does it come under computer engineering? Is B.Tech better than BSc?
  15. How to join Indian Defence services?
  16. How to apply for admission in national defence academy? Procedure to enter in National Defence Academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  18. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
30th April 2015, 08:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for physiotherapy jobs in Indian defence?

You can appear for the CDS exam to join in the defence sector as physiotherapist. The candidates who have completed the graduation can appear for this exam.

-The Eligibility in relation with qualification for Physiotherapist in Indian Defense is Bachelors in Physiotherapy.

- The AFMC carries out an entrance test to select candidates in to various posts in the paramedical sections.

-The Age limit to appear this exam is in between 19 to 25.

-The candidate must be unmarried.

-The candidate should be Physically fit as per the norms of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?