22nd January 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Electrical engineering internship from Foreign?

Hello fiends , i m in second year Electrical Engineering .Plz tell me how can i get foreign intern after second year. All runs behind intern in the country but i want to do it from foreign.

Related Questions:
  1. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  2. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  3. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  4. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  6. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  7. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  8. How to get a job in foreign country after doing electrical engineering
  9. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  10. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student
  11. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  14. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  15. How to do internship in any electrical company? I am a 2nd year electrical B.Tech student
  16. How to do Internship or project in IIT while in 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  17. How to do summer internship in foreign universities? I have a CPI of 7.02
  18. Companies for Internship course for Electrical engineering after 1st year?
1st December 2017, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical engineering internship from Foreign?

Normally, foreign companies usually prefer interns from reputed colleges of India. They directly take up interns from reputed places like IITs, DU, etc and also pay them for the internship.

If you are not studying at any reputed college, then you must have any good reference to have any chance of getting an internship at foreign company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?