3rd September 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Internship in ONGC for MBA student?

I am a student of MBA 1st semester(MYSORE UNIVERSITY)........I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC. kindly tell me the procedure and criteria for the same.
My email ID:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  3. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  4. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  8. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  9. Best companies for MBA IT and MBA HR internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  11. How to do summer internship in MBA finance?
  12. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  13. How may I do MBA hr internship? Is any Pharma company providing internship in hr? I'm in MBA 2nd year
  14. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. How to do summer internship in HR for 2 months in Chandigarh? I am a student of MBA
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  18. Anyone wish to do experienced internship in China can apply on webpage www.nowisi-internship.com
7th May 2017, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in ONGC for MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of MBA 1st semester(MYSORE UNIVERSITY)........I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC. kindly tell me the procedure and criteria for the same.
My email ID:- [email protected]

ONGC offers Summer/Winter Training for students at their plants and offices. The duration of summer/winter training is 1-2 months for MBA students. Students are required to download the form and submit the same along with necessary documents. Students are needed to submit training letter from your college along with copies of 12th mark sheet and last semester mark sheet. You can also apply through referral, if you know somebody who works at ONGC; you can apply through his recommendation. ONGC website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?