21st October 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?

Sir,
Can you please tell me the application procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited as I have completed my B.E. in Mining Engineering. I want to know about the duration of Internship also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?
  2. Does Coal India Limited offer Project Internship? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  3. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  11. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  12. Which post is given by Coal India Limited to students of Mining Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  16. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  18. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
10th January 2016, 09:15 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?

Coal India Ltd. does not offer internship for Engineering student through any notifications or any call for. But it has to be done by your side, you have to request them for getting internship at their company since it is a big company, you have to go for them and apply for it. Being Mining Engineer, you have very good opportunities in this company. Duration of the course will be depends on your capability and availability.
6th June 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?

Sir, myself an electrical engineering student.... May I know in which time of my course I can be eligible for doing the internship at Coal India ?? And are Internships available in the Eastern Coalfields Limited ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?