12th July 2011, 07:58 PM
dnmanojkumar

How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?

i'm doing my final year in electrical engineering in a private engineering college affiliated to anna university .
my question is,hoe to get placed in a reputed core company and what are all the aspect that, i should have to get there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  2. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  3. Which are the best colleges for EEE?
  4. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  5. How can I join a core company after doing Electrical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  7. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  8. How to do regular M.Com?
  9. Which stream is best in B.Tech to get a job in abroad?
  10. Best college to do Bio medical engineering and IT at Coimbatore, Chennai(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  11. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota -- [New]
  12. Details about engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?
  13. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  15. Is Anna University affiliated to self financing engineering college in Coimbatore?
  16. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?
  17. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  18. How to get a job in any core company? I am studying Alpha College of Engineering, Tamilnadu
4th November 2011, 06:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?

It is good to get a job in public sector. You can apply for various core companies like SAIL, DRDL, BSNL, AAI, BHEL, etc after completing electrical engineering. You can even apply in state government firms like electricity board, etc. These firms conduct written test for recruitment. You can get all the details in the advertisement published in all leading newspapers, or in employment news. You can get the details from the websites as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?