9th January 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training in Wipro?

sir i am student of ECE 8th sem.i want to do my training in wipro . what is the procedure to get training in wipro.please tell me at my id [email protected].

13th January 2014, 12:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Procedure to get training in Wipro?

It's not that easy to get your inplant training from Wipro as they won't allow students to come in for training just 1-3 weeks time but they will ready to let you in to do the final year project considering you get placed in their company.

As you are in 8th semester I believe you are asking about doing your final year project then there is a chance to get in Wipro but it's quite hard if you are not placed in the company.

If you have someone working in already inside the company then contact them as soon as possible and ask them to refer you as a candidate for doing the final year project which more or less work out most of the times.

If you don't know anyone inside the company who are already working then you are left alone to try it yourself by contacting them. Find the detailed contact of Wipro below,

Wipro Limited
Doddakannelli
Sarjapur Road
Bangalore - 560 035
India
Ph: +91 (80) 28440011
Fax: +91 (80) 28440256

Just try to call them with the above given numbers and try to find out if not visiting any of the nearby office in your location should provide you more details on the same.
18th January 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get training in Wipro?

I am a MCA Student. get placed in WIPRO. Called for Internship. Want to know what documents are to be verified during joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?