4th December 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Formalities to apply for internship after BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS and want to apply for internship Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore. Can you tell me what is the formalities regarding apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get registered at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore after BDS internship?
  2. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  3. Last 5 years question papers in PDF file for M.Sc nursing 1st year for all subjects at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
  4. When is the RGUHS PG entrance exam of Ayurveda
  5. How to get scholarship for doing master in dental surgery course from USA?
  6. Government recognized colleges and universities for M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can i do Internship in Mumbai after BDS?
  8. How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore?
  9. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?
  10. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  11. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  12. Scope available in USA after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics from Rajiv Gandhi University and while working in Pharma Company?
  13. Am I eligible to do Healthcare Administration course in USA after completion of BDS? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  15. Will I get job abroad after studying in Rajiv Gandhi University in Bangalore?
  16. Can I get a government job after completing BAMS with 70%
  17. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  18. Which are the best type of LLB courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?