25th February 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Healthcare Administration course in USA after completion of BDS?

I have completed my 12th and then started BDS course from Rajiv Gandhi university Bangalore but due some family and financial reasons I have left the course after completing 2nd year. Now I want to go USA for healthcare administration course so is it possible ? If yes then which exams I'll have to prepare for ?

5th March 2017, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Healthcare Administration course in USA after completion of BDS?

Yes, you can apply for admission in healthcare administration course in USA on the basis of BDS degree. In fact, most of the life science graduates are eligible for admission in this course. Admission will be on the basis of merit at top reputed universities.

If you have have good academic record with good scores in GRE or GMAT, then you will be eligible for admission at any reputed university abroad. Also, you must have a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?