18th October 2012, 01:08 PM
nainiroopa

How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?

I am doing B,tech 3rd year of ECE .I want apply for the summer internship in BSNL.What are the Educational qualifications that it required to apply .Please reply me.
And also give the information about last dates to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur -- [New]
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  7. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  10. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  13. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  14. How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?
  15. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I apply for summer internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE in IIIT?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
9th February 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?

summer internship for B-Tech(CSE) 3rd year student
20th March 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?

how to apply for summer internship being a student of b.e 3rd yr
20th March 2013, 09:55 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nainiroopa View Post
I am doing B,tech 3rd year of ECE .I want apply for the summer internship in BSNL.What are the Educational qualifications that it required to apply .Please reply me.
And also give the information about last dates to apply
For applying to it you need to give your application for training into the company and accordingly if they conducts any test for the training then you need to qualify it and then only you will be able to get training from there..
11th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the summer internships in BSNL ? I am currently doing 3rd year in ECE,please give the last dates for applying?
11th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest the procedure for applying BSNL to get internship for 3rd year's? please mention if any application form from BSNL is available?
6th June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of 3rd year b.tech.(ece).i want to do summer internship in BSNL hyderabad.pls suggest me the procedure for internship.my email id is [email protected]
7th October 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Priya Sinha , a student of Shree rayeshwar institute of engineering and information technology affiliated to GOA university currently in the 5th semester of electronics and telecommunication engineering want to do training /internship in BSNL Bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.
e-mail id : [email protected]
18th March 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there BSNL branch in nizamabad(A.P)?
If yes , then is it offering summer intership for b-tech 3rd year students of ECE?
If yes, then how to apply and proceede further?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?