4th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

Sir,
I Gerson D'souza of Vellore Institute Of Technology and I am doing my 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and would like to do a summer internship in my vacations at BHEL. Could you send me the details of whom to contact and how to apply there? And how long should the whole process take?

8th May 2016, 02:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

For all mechanical engineers BHEL is one of the good option for pursuing internship. BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. For getting internship in BHEL you must have to submit your application form before the due date. Generally the application form released in the month of March and April. You have to contact to the HR of the company for submitting your application form. For your kind information i want to tell you that you will have to pay fee for pursuing internship in BHEL. You have to pay approximate 500 rupees per week for the internship in BHEL. Being a engineering candidate, your training period will be of 6 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?