28th August 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is Global Institute of Technology and Management located at Gurgaon, good for doing M.Tech?

Hello Friends, I am a B.Tech pass out Student and I am considering many engineering colleges for my Masters Degree Program. My Sir are advising me for Global Institute Of Technology and Management Gurgaon.

29th August 2015, 09:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Global Institute of Technology and Management located at Gurgaon, good for doing M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I am a B.Tech pass out Student and I am considering many engineering colleges for my Masters Degree Program. My Sir are advising me for Global Institute Of Technology and Management Gurgaon.
Global Institute of Technology at Gurgaon was established in the year 2008 and which is approved by AICTE. The campus is a big one which has Engineering and Management studies. Very good infrastructure with 10 computer labs, Wi-Fi Enabled Campus, Classrooms with LCD projectors, separate hostel for boys and girls, and transport facilities. The institution has a very active placement cell. The major recruiters are HCL Technologies, Wipro Technologies, IBM, and TCS etc. So, the candidate may take up his M.Tech from this university.
29th August 2015, 09:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Global Institute of Technology and Management located at Gurgaon, good for doing M.Tech?

Global Institute of Technology and Management is not one of the top ranking institutes of the country. Hence if you get a option of admission in a better ranking institute, then you should not opt for Global Institute of Technology and Management. Otherwise you can opt for it provided you are willing to pursue higher studies. The institute offers good infrastructure and exposure facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?