2nd March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hello Friends, I want to know that SAIL offers any kind of internship to M.Tech student who is studying Mechanical Engineering? If yes then what is the procedure for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL, Burnpur for BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  9. Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL, GAIL and NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering at SAIL? Terms and conditions for it?
  13. How can a Civil Engineering student do internship in SAIL with backlog?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  18. How to fillup the application for Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical?
15th March 2018, 12:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Almost all the PSUs offer the internship to the students of engineering.

Get a letter from the college in which you study mentioning the aim and duration of the training.

Submit the letter along with a small application and a short resume to the concerned authorities in the SAIL office.

If they think you fit for the job, they will offer you the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?