5th March 2016, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 45 days internship in TCS company being a female?

Hi,

This is Madhu Padamata. I am doing III B.tech CSE. I want to apply for 45 days internship in tcs company. Kindly tell me how can i apply for the internship there? Please help me.

My mail id is
[email protected]

7th March 2016, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 45 days internship in TCS company being a female?

You need to apply through your college for internship opportunity in TCS. You need to contact the training and placement office in your college. TCS accepts applications from the college ; otherwise you can apply through referral of its employees. Hence, visit the training and placement cell of your college and get the information. There will be resume screening and interview as the selection rounds. If there is no tie-up with TCS, you need to apply for the entrance exam conducted by TCS in the month of November to apply for summer internship in the following year. It will be followed by resume screening and interview for final selection.
9th March 2016, 11:10 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to apply for 45 days internship in TCS company being a female?

** TCS only provide 1 months industrial training to the Engineering students.
** If you want to apply for the industrial training firstly you need to have NOC certificate from your college you will get it from training and placement cell.
** After getting the certificate you can go through the TCS training office nearby your location and then take a application form for training.
** Fill and submit it with the NOC Certificate and you have to pay some amount for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?