26th February 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Who can apply for an internship in TCS, Wipro, Aditya Birla and L&T?

Can a Sy.bms student(spl.hr) can apply for summer internship in the top most company and if yes than, how should I do that? Who can apply for a internship in TCS,WIPRO,ADITYA BIRLA and L&T?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  6. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  9. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  13. How can I apply for IT companies like TCS, WIPRO?
  14. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  15. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  18. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?
20th January 2018, 11:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Who can apply for an internship in TCS, Wipro, Aditya Birla and L&T?

Yes, you can apply for internship in TCS, Wipro and similar companies if you fulfill the below given eligibility criteria:
1. You must not have any pending backlog in your current course.
2. Your institute must be well recognized by some affiliated university.
3. You must not have involved in any criminal or in disciplinary activity.
4. You must either pursuing the pre final year or final year of degree.

After fulfilling the above, you have to submit your application in the HR section of company in which you want to do the training. You can start the internship after getting approval of competent authority of that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?