31st May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months training in Finanace sector in ICICI and Axis bank?

how can i apply for 6 months training in finance sector in icci and axis bank

If i would be able for my training in these bank then it will be great for my career.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply summer training in HDFC, Axis or ICiCI banks?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  3. Is it good to join ICICI PO training? Period of training and stipend paid?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets
  7. Is it possible to get any job in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank being 34 years old female?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA student?
  10. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  11. Placement papers of ICICI and Axis Bank for Assistant Manager
  12. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  13. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
  14. Can I get a job in any bank like Axis, ICICI, Union if I am a engineer in electronics and communication
  15. Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?
  16. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  17. Career in IFBI and course details and fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in ICICI Bank, Noida?
1st June 2015, 12:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months training in Finanace sector in ICICI and Axis bank?

ICICI and Axis bank are well reputed and good wealth provider to India.

Getting training is such a well reputed bank is not an easy task.

You will need excellent academic record for getting training in such a bank.

You simply have to talk with the bank manager for the training.

The bank manager will provide you an application form that you have to fill with proper information and submit it with in the expiry date.

The bank will receive so many application form for the training so your seat is not confirm by just acceptance of application form.

After a certain time period bank will display name of the shortlisted candidates for the training.

If your name is on the display board then you are lucky and can start your training from the specified date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?