12th March 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Dear Sir, I am doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in B.E. I have to do internship to get weight on my qualification. But, I want to apply in Shipping Corporation of India. I would like to know how can I apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  5. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  6. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  7. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?
  8. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  9. How to apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India being B.Tech Marine student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?
  11. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for Marine student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student? -- [New]
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?
  18. Procedure to apply an Internship in HCL Technology for CSE 3rd year student?
3rd May 2018, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Shipping Corporation of India provides internship of maximum 2 months long. You have to contact your college and get a reference letter regarding the internship. Now you have to prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the admin department of the company. After shortlisting the candidates they will call you if you are eligible. Now you have to submit the required documents and they will guide you for the further selection.

Add: Shipping House, 13, Strand Road, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Web: 033 2254 3415
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?