13th November 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for EEE 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am the student of 3rd year EEE. I am interested in going through a Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy. So please tell me the procedure of Inplant Training.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?
  2. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BSNL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Email IDs of companies which provide inplant taining to EEE student?
  9. Duration of inplant training at BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  11. How to go for inplant training in trichy after doing 3rd year ECE?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  13. Application procedure to apply for BSNL implant training during BE 3rd year EEE?
  14. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Is BHEL trichy conducting inplant training program in mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  17. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
7th August 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for EEE 3rd year student?

At first you have to visit their official website (bheltry.co.in) and fill up the training application form. Then you have to get a permission letter from your college and send it with your resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL (BHEL Trichy Main Office Road, Kailasapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620014)

If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to appear for a written examination in order to get selection for the training.
26th May 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for EEE 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am the student of 3rd year EEE in oxford engineering college, Trichy . I am interested in going through a Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy. So please tell me the procedure of Inplant Training.
18th October 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, I am the student of 3rd year EEE. I am interested in going through a Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy. So please tell me the procedure of Inplant Training.
17th December 2018, 12:48 AM
pranav@7277

Respected Sir/Mam, I am the student of 3rd year EEE. I am interested in going through a Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy. So please tell me the procedure of Inplant Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?