15th May 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for getting internship in BHEL?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am doing my 8th sem ece under vtu.,having first class as agregate.i am very keen in doing internship at BHEL please help me out. What would be the steps which I need to follow to apply in BHEL? and what is the criteria they are looking for? Can you give me the correct information on the same?

15th May 2015, 09:49 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for getting internship in BHEL?

It is good to see, that you are interested in doing internship. It is more useful for the placement in the college.

Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL:

* For getting internship in BHEL the candidate must have to get permission letter from the training and placement cell.

* The candidate have to download the online application form and fill it completely and sent the NOC and application along with resume to the HR department of BHEL.

* BHEL will informs about the written test and venue through an email.

* The candidate have to appear for the written examination conducted by the BHEL.

* After the this the candidate must have to attend for the interview. It they satisfy with your performance then they will send a call letter to you.

Eligibility for Applying Internship:

The candidate must have completed his/her graduation second year. Because, the candidate must have basic knowledge on the subject.

For more details visit the website given below.
http://www.bhel.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?