11th January 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL?

I AM SRINATH FROM KARNATAKA

I am interested in doing internship in BHEL can you plz help in sought out of it.

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL? Can someone please give me the complete details which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

12th January 2016, 10:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL?

It is nice to see that you are interested in internship in BHEL. Since there is no online provision of application so you need to go for offline application. This can be done by contacting the concerned branch of BHEL or using referral of employees in the concerned branch of BHEL. You need to contact the concerned branch of BHEL, get the application form, fill it up and submit it with the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?