22nd January 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in a Software company?

plz favor for me...how to apply in any company to intern for 6 mnth. Suppose that intern in any software company i have to do then?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  2. How to do internship in Software company? I am a B.Tech in JITM
  3. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  4. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  5. How to apply for internship in a Software company? -- [New]
  6. Internship for M.E students in Chennai in Software or Networking domain?
  7. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  8. Which company providing internship with sypen in software testing?
  9. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  13. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  14. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  15. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  16. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  17. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  18. How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?
28th January 2014, 08:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in a Software company?

Internship is definitely a milestone in the study career of any student. It has wide number of advantages and is important from the employment point of view as well since most of the companies in modern world want to recruit candidates who have knowledge about professionalism and has experienced the professional world with real life projects. However, internships are very tough to get if you are not pursuing your education from the top notch institutes of the country like IITs or NITs in the field of engineering.

Since you need to do internship in software companies, so first of all you need to make a database of the software companies near your place of residence or study. Contact them for internship. The contact details can be availed from their official website. If there is any such opportunity they will reply you back with a positive response. You can also go for software companies at other places through the same procedure. It is easier to get internship opportunity if you have contacts with the high ranking employee in any software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?