26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in tata motors? What is the procedure followed?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself ankur. is a 3rd year b.tech student from mechanical dept. i want to do summer internship in tata motors. so please tell me the procedure to apply for it. Can you please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.
please reply me .

30th June 2016, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in tata motors? What is the procedure followed?

You will have to visit the Tata Motors registered office and collect the application form or you can apply online via its official website as and when the notification is released.

You will have to fill up the application form by providing the required details asked for and submitting the required documents. If however, you are found eligible, you will get admission and if not eh you will have to try somewhere else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?