13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?

Sir, I am Venkatreddy 3rd mechanical I am interested to do internship in Tata motors. Please tell me! How to apply? And tell me how to get internship in Tata motors? I am waiting for your reply.

14th December 2015, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?

TATA Motors is one of the top most companies in the automobile field in India which has a very good reputation even in Worldwide. Recently it had a major contract with Lionel Messi, one of the top ranking footballers in the world. The sales of TATA Motors have grown in the recent past and it has become more aggressive. Hence it is stressing more and more in recruiting the right talent. Thus, internship in TATA Motors is very hard to get. Moreover it recruits most of the interns from the Tier-1 institutes of the country like the IITs and the NITs and ISM and IT-BHU. So unless you are student of the top IITs or NITs, it is quite hard to get internship opportunity in TATA Motors.

Apart from that, it has tie-up with certain colleges where it visits every year to recruit interns. So enquire in your college regarding any such tie-up. If you have contacts with the top ranking officials in TATA Motors, then there is a chance of getting internship with their reference.
14th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Venkatreddy 3rd mechanical I am interested to do internship in Tata motors. Please tell me! How to apply? And tell me how to get internship in Tata motors? I am waiting for your reply.
The Tata Motors offers internship to Engineering students and Management students.
The candidates have to apply to the company through their college Training and Placement Cell.
Then you have to apply to the HR Manager for the internship programme.
The selection will be done on merit basis and there will be group discussion through the selection panel.
Some time they conduct simple telephonic interview also.
The internship will be for 6 months.
You can also get the details from your college training cell and the Tata Motors website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?