15th June 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?

sir,
it was really great too know that you are provide project training in different language so i am agree with you in a company. project with job in tcs (s/w dev.)

19th June 2014, 11:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?

Yes, TCS provides projects to the students (interns) in various programming languages which mainly involve J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, Ajax, Javascript, SQL. Every year during the summers TCS recruits interns and give them projects. On successful completion of the projects, interns get stipend as well as certificate of performance.

TCS recruits interns through entrance exam and resume evaluation which starts from the month of October-November. For top IITs and NITs it directly recruits through resume evaluation and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?