11th March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?

i completed Diploma Automobile eng in the year of 2005-08, now i would like to join in indian army.

8th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?

Sir my age is 21 years please sugest me how to join Indian cost gaurd after diploma.
30th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?

am i eligible to join indian army after the complition diploma in automobile engg. also gov. training in TATA MOTERS
4th August 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completion diploma automobile engineering am i eligible to join Indian army training mgf moters
17th May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

am aju,completed diploma in automobile,i have 2 years exp,how can i join indian army plz help;
27th May 2016, 10:30 PM
sah.alok932

After diploma which is equivalent to 10+2,there are best two options to join Indian Army and both of them are specially designed for intermediate student.

1)National Defence Academy is a famous entry for intermediate aspirants,the best in any any way for 10+2 passed aspirants.In order to get admission in Indian Army one have to give written test of three papers
a)English-200 marks
b)General Knowledge-200 marks
c)Mathematics-200 marks

After qualifying written test,one have to qualify 5 days service election board interview and at last medical test to finish three stage long selection process.
The entire selection process takes 1 year to complete and is strictly for intermediate candidates.
Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years(at the time of commencement of course)

2)Apart from NDA,there is University Entry Scheme for candidates who wish to get admission in short service commission in Indian Army.Minimum 70% marks required in physics,chemistry and mathematics to apply for UES.
Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years(at the time of commencement of course).
At first candidates are asked to submit form and on the basis of arks scored in intermediate,their selection is made for next stage of selection,5 days SSB interview which ends with medical test at last.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?