5th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC?

hello sir..I'm monika bhavsar..I completed my 3rd year of BE in EC.I want to know the procedure to get select for ongc training In summer.please reply early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in ONGC for Summer Training?
  2. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  3. Details for summer training in ONGC Dehradun and eligibility criteria?
  4. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  5. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  8. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in ONGC, Mumbai for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  12. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  14. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  15. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student?
  16. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  17. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
14th June 2015, 11:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC?

It is nice to see you looking forward to training after your third year of BE course. There is nothing as selection procedure since seats are filled through first cum first serve basis. The details of training have been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?