8th March 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do internshio after ME in Satellite Communication?

I am pursuing M.E. in Satellite Communication. I want to do internship after completing my course. So kindly tell me where can i do internship after completing my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  2. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Satellite and Space Communication Exam -n Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication
  4. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  5. What are the fields in which satellite communication offers job for students?
  6. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Elements of Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which has a better job score, Embedded System or Satellite Communication?
  8. PTU B. Tech in ECE 8th Sem. Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  10. How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  11. How to apply for internship in IISC Bangalore?
  12. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  14. Which M.Tech course can I do after passing ECE?
  15. Scope and good institutes in India for M.E (electronics)? Specialization for a bright career and interest in Satellite communication? GATE rank required?
  16. Positions in ISRO?
  17. Which subjects should I take after passing B.Tech in ECE
  18. Any jobs for Networking Candidates in ISRO?
10th March 2016, 04:34 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Where can i do internshio after ME in Satellite Communication?

** If you want to do internship in Satellite communication then you have to apply for the internship programme in ISRO.
** For this go through the official website of ISRO and click on the link for joining internship programme and the fill the online application form.
** And submit it with your updated resume and if your application form will be selected then they will conduct online test for the same.
** If you score good rank then they will call you for joining there internship programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?