5th January 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am student of Mechanical engineering 2nd year in NIT hamirpur (H.P). I want to know how to apply for winter internship.?

Kindly give me a reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  2. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. How to apply for internships in both government or private after doing b.Tech MAE? I have completed 2nd year
  5. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  6. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  7. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  8. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  9. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  10. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  12. How to do internship in summer if I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering
  13. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  14. Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Which are the winter training companies for 2nd year EIE?
  16. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
17th October 2017, 11:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Unhappy Re: How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?

Before applying for internship you have to choose a company. Then you have to visit the concerned branch and check out vacancies available. Now after getting the details you have to apply for the training. If there are vacancies available then they will allow you for the training, but before that you have to fulfill the terms and conditions of the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?