7th October 2011, 10:50 PM
sowjith

Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

hi i am presently doing b.tech 2nd year ECE is there any internships for 2nd year passouts and my percentage is 82% please let me know the information about the cut off percentage for the internships

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  2. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  3. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students?
  4. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get good percentage in B.Tech to grab a good job? -- [New]
  10. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  11. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  13. How to participate in internships in India? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in IIIT Basar
  14. How to apply for internships in both government or private after doing b.Tech MAE? I have completed 2nd year
  15. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  16. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  17. What is the cutoff list of percentage for direct 2nd year admission of computer engineering in Nasik?
  18. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
14th October 2011, 08:43 PM
srikar.exam.net

Default Re: Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Hi sowjith !!!

Good that your percentage is 82%. Try to maintain your agrregate 80% above to be on a safer side.

Coming to the internships, as you are in 2nd year now I suggest you to try for internship at IISc Bangalore for which the announcement will be done in the month of December, January or Feruary...Pls check out this site www.iisc.ernet.in

As you are in 2nd year, I suggest you to attend workshops on robotics so that you will get handfull experience on Microcontrollers and programming and various other things.

You may also try for internship at ECIL, BSNL, BEL, BHEL if you know some one working in these organisations.

Hope my reply would help you...Good luck
11th December 2011, 08:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

It is very nice that your CGPA or aggregate percentage till now is more than 82%. I would suggest you to maintain it above 8.0, because it would be better for you in your future MBA.

Now coming to the internships, they are required by the colleges so that you get used to the industry experience.
I must tell you that 2nd year is not the right time for internships, you must complete your second year, and then in the summer vacation you should apply for the internships.

Its because most of the B.Tech concepts are taught in the 2nd and 3rd year. So the internship would be useful for you as you would be able to understand the concepts.

You may apply for BHEL, TCS, BSNL, Ashok Leyland, etc and many other companies for the training.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
28th July 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hi ....tis is madhavi....my overall engineer percentage is 52%(2 backlolgs)....cnt i gt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?