5th January 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and information to apply for software internships for B.Tech IT branch?

Sir/Mam,

Please give me details of software internship course for B.Tech IT branch in reputed organisation approx. for 2 months?

REGARDS
A.DASH

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  3. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  4. How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year
  5. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  6. Information regarding internships in Hyderabad in software industry?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  8. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  9. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  10. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  11. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  12. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  14. List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?
  15. How to apply for a job in crime branch? What is the procedure to apply?
  16. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  17. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  18. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
17th October 2017, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and information to apply for software internships for B.Tech IT branch?

To get internship in software companies, you have to visit the HR department of the company and check out the process of applying for internship. You need to submit a resume and an internship request application. Now the authorities of the company will tell you about the whole application process. You will require a permission letter from your college and you may have to appear for a written examination too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?