25th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?

My daughter ,JIJIGOPAN.V.G is studying in M.Tech offshore structural engineering in NIT calicut.She is doing the course very well .An internship training in that discipline is compulsory.She is seeking a firm to fulfill her internship training.Kindly advise me where she can approach for getting a chance for internship training in india like L & T.Kindly help me.

Best regards,
Gopakumaran pillai.
My Mail ID is [email protected]
My daughter mail ID is [email protected]

Related Questions:
3rd June 2016, 12:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?

It is nice to hear that your daughter is doing well in her studies and looking forward to internship opportunities. She can definitely approach L&T for internship opportunity. Once the advertisement is made by L&T (usually in the month of February-April), she needs to get the application form, fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents. Then there will be interview, on clearing which, she will get internship opportunity in L&T. She can also apply for internship opportunity through referral from employee of L&T.
3rd June 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?

Below, I have mentioned the list of some companies providing Internship in Off-shore Structural Engineering.

> Synchron Machine Tools Private Limited
Address: 48/D, N 3, 3, R, N, Rajaji Nagar, 560 10, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Phone:080 2312 3655

> Insight Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: 22g, Gorichand Road, Sealdah, Gorichand Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014
Phone:033 2245 1955

> Japtech Tools India
Address: Admn Office & Works : 115/4, B-narayanapura, Whitefield Road, Dooravani Nagar, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016
Phone:080 2851 3626

> NiPa Design
Address: 26th Main Rd, TMC Layout, Phase 1, J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone:080 2676 6196

The procedure is quite simple, you just need to contact the prospective Institute where you wish to get admission and get the application form and after filling up the application form for it, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the training course, provided you should fulfill the eligibility criteria for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?