2nd September 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?

restected sir,
i got ME structural engineering in Government Engineering College Salem Tamil Nadu by counselling using my valid gate score.
Am i eligible to get scholarship,if so wat is d procedure,and how much amount ll i get and for wat period

23rd October 2012, 07:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?

Scholarship depends on how much percentage you have scored in class 12 or graduation! To get scholarship you have to get atleast more than 80% in aggregate and in some institutions it is 90% or more.

Unfortunately, you haven't mentioned your academic percentage, which is very important to determine whether you would get scholarship or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?