9th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for industrial training in BHEL, Bhopal?

Respected sir,
I am a student of electronics and telecommunication branch.
How can i apply for industrial training in BHEL,BHOPAL ?

14th May 2015, 01:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for industrial training in BHEL, Bhopal?

It is really nice to see you looking forward to industrial training which is quite important in modern world since companies are looking for candidates with professional experience. You can pursue industrial training in BHEL, Bhopal. For this, you need to contact the Bhopal branch of BHEL. Approach their HR department and have a talk with the officer-in-charge. If HR manager is present it is better to approach him/her. Get to know the norms and details of the training course. Get the application form, follow the instructions of the concerned authority and act accordingly. Submit the properly filled application form along with requisite documents and get the reporting details at the commencement of the training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?