6th May 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am Yogita Vidolkar, studying in 3rd year of Electronics & Telecommunication.
I want to do an Inplant Training in this summer. I don't have any person of my knowledge in any particular companies regarding to my field. So how can I apply for Inplant Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  3. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  4. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy being an Electrical & Electronics student?
  5. How to apply for summer inplant training in IOCL Vododra?
  6. Inplant training for 3rd year Electronics student in Pune?
  7. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  10. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  11. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  13. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  14. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  16. Inplant Training in Mobile Communication for Electronics & Communication 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student in Jaipur? Requirements to apply?
  18. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
23rd May 2016, 09:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student?

Procedure to do implant training :

1. There are two ways. First, contact the concerned company and get the application form from its training department. Fill it up and suit it before the stipulated date. It is better to approach the company in a group as companies are interested when there are more number of students. A group of 10 students is enough.

2. The second way is through your college. Contact the training and placement cell of your college (again approaching in a group helps) and request the authority for implant training in a company. The college will contact the concerned company and arrange for the training.

You can do implant training in telecom companies and PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?