15th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

hello
i m a mechanical btech student
i want to know how can i get training from a company.
what is the formalities for i should full fill to
get trained from any company.
how to approach them in case i don't
have any reference in that company?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  7. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  8. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  12. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  13. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  14. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  15. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  16. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  17. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
29th January 2015, 03:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

It is tough to get internship opportunity without having any reference but it is not impossible. If you do not have any reference in that company, then you can go for reference from your college which can be any senior professors or training and placement department's officers.
For training, you need to get an No Objection Certificate from your college. It can be availed from the training and placement cell of your college. You need to contact the concerned company where you want to undergo training and complete the application procedure before the stipulated date. If there is no online provision you need to contact the HR department of the concerned company for application details and process. You can also request your college's training and placement department to contact them especially if there is a good number of students willing to pursue training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?