25th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for doing Summer Internship Training at SAIL or Railways?

Sir, I am a 2nd year student from mechanical. I want to do summer internship training from any SAIL or railway....would you please tell me what should I do?

Thanks

6th May 2017, 01:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for doing Summer Internship Training at SAIL or Railways?

As you are still pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering, I suggest you to concentrate on studies first. Because there is a certain eligibility criteria required to undergo summer Internship training at Railways or SAIL.

>> You can do Internship when you will be in Final year of Engineering or candidates who are pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized university.

>> So I request you to wait for one more year in order to be eligible for doing Internship.

>> As you are presently doing your 2nd year of Engineering, it's a high time for you to concentrate on major core concepts first.

>> Once you get good command over core Mechanical Engineering based subjects, then you can easily get acquainted and make use of the Internship later in 3rd year or 4th year of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?