10th September 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in NTPC being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I'm a student of B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering branch. Now I'm apply in NTPC for my Internship. Kindly tell me how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  7. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. How can I do my internship for 6 weeks in NTPC or DMRC
  13. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  14. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
19th September 2015, 09:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in NTPC being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

There is no online provision of application for internship opportunity in NTPC. Hence you need to go for offline application. For this, you need to contact the concerned branch of NTPC in which you want to pursue internship. You need to approach their HR department, get to know about the internship openings and its details. If you are eligible you need to get the application form, fill it up and submit it along with the requisite documents following the instructions specified by the concerned authority. It will be better if you can get reference of some senior employees of the concerned branch of NTPC as you will get higher preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?