25th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?

Hello sir, I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering and now I am interested to do internship in Indian Railway. So please tell the steps to apply to internship programs.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  2. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  4. What kind of Internship programs are available for MCA student? When the application form will be released?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for internship program in Indian Railway for electronics section?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  8. How can I apply for Paid Internship in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year candidate?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  10. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can i apply for internship programs?
  12. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. Is there any internship programs available in North India to which I can apply for during my third year of the course?
  15. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  16. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer railway internship being a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student? Details about summer railway internship? -- [New]
29th November 2015, 01:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?

The detailed notifications of the internship opportunity in Indian Railways are attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the documents to get all the details including the application procedure.
29th November 2015, 08:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?

Indian railway is one of the best place where you can learn lots of practical things being a mechanical engineer. Railway department is one of the most reputed departments of the Government of India. Therefore, it is really difficult to get the summer training from the Railways. If you have any associate in the railway to enable your self for training then it will be of great help.

Procedure for the internship :

** To get Training in Indian Railways, you have to get a training letter from your college and submit in the personnel department or HR department of the Railway.

** If you want to send your resume and training letter directly, then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college. Then send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department of the railway department.

** If you are short listed or selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal and you have to send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.

Documents Required:

** Recent Passport size photographs of the candidate.
** Request letter from concerned college duly indicating the required training duration & date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?